§1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The terms used in this document shall mean:
- Administrator – Anna Otton Anna Zielińska, Gandalfa 1/16, 02-673 Warsaw, Tax Identification Number: 521-393-12-39,
- Service – the website at https://www.annaotton.com and all its subpages.
- Parties – Administrator and User,
- User – an individual who uses the Website and provides his/her data within its personal data.
§3 PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Administrator is a Personal Data Administrator within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (RODO).
- The Administrator processes data in the scope, time and purposes each time indicated in the content available under the forms used to collect personal data from the User.
- Personal data will be transferred only to trusted subcontractors of the Administrator, i.e. IT service providers, accounting firm, administration.
§4 USER RIGHTS
- If the personal information changes, the User should update it by sending an appropriate message to the Administrator.
- The User has the right to request access to the content of their personal data, their rectification, erasure and the right to limit their processing. Moreover, they also have the right to withdraw their consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, the right to data portability and the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, lack of consent to process the data makes it impossible to use the Service.
- The Administrator may refuse to delete the User’s personal data if the retention of personal data is necessary due to an obligation imposed on the Administrator by law.
§5 TECHNICAL DATA PROTECTION
- The Administrator shall use all technical and organizational means to ensure the security of the User’s personal data and protect them against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access. Information is stored and processed on high-security servers, with appropriate security measures, meeting the requirements of Polish law.
- The Administrator is obliged to store backup copies of the User’s personal data.
- The entrusted data is stored on top-class equipment and servers in properly secured storage centers, to which access is limited to authorized persons.
- The Administrator shall carry out the processing of personal data in compliance with all legal and technical requirements imposed on it by the regulations on personal data protection.
- There are two types of cookies used within the Website: “session cookies” and “permanent” cookies (persistent cookies). Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal equipment until logging off, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). Persistent” cookies are stored in the final device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- On the Website we use the following types of cookies:
- “indispensable” – enable use of services available within the Service, e.g. used in support of authorization of users,
- “security” – they are used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect abuse in the use of the services of the Website,
- “performance” cookies – enable gathering information on the manner of using the Service,
- “functional” – enable remembering User’s selected settings and personalizing User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of chosen language or region from which the User comes from, font size, appearance of the Service etc.
- You can change your cookie settings in your web browser. Lack of change of these settings means acceptance for the cookies used here.
- In accordance with the practice of most websites, we store HTTP requests directed to our server (server logs). Accordingly, we store:
- IP addresses from which users browse the information content of our website;
- time of the request,
- the time when the response was sent,
- the name of the client station – identification via the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link),
- information about the user’s browser.
- Data collected in logs, data are used only for administration of the Service. The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period of time as support material for administration of the Site.
- Information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone other than persons authorized to administer the Site. On the basis of log files, statistics may be generated to assist in the administration. Collective summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any identifying characteristics of persons visiting the service.
- User may at any time contact the Administrator in order to obtain information on whether and how the Administrator uses his/her personal data.
- The User may also request the Administrator to delete his/her personal datain whole or in part.
- You can contact the Administrator by sending a message to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.