Returns and complaints
The customer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract concluded with the annaotton.com store within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment.
The declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted by the Customer using the return form (download here).
The customer is obliged to attach the completed form to the inside of the package along with the returned product.
Address for returns:
Gandalfa 1 / 16
The customer bears the direct costs of returning or replacing the purchased products.
The Seller reserves the right to refuse to accept the products returned by the Customer in the following cases, which would occur due to the Customer’s fault:
- The returned product will not have the original label,
- The product will have visible signs of use, such as washing, dirt or damage.
Transaction refunds are made within 14 days of receiving the shipment from the customer. The reimbursement is made using the same method of payment as used by the customer, unless the customer has expressly agreed to a different method of reimbursement.
In the event of physical defects of the product, the Customer may notify the Seller about the defect by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the goods.
The complaint should include:
– name and surname of the buyer,
– attached proof of purchase of the product (e.g. receipt, invoice, bank transfer etc.),
– exact marking of the advertised goods,
– indication of the defect describing the non-compliance of the goods with the contract and the date of its occurrence,
– the claimant’s request (withdrawal from the contract, price reduction, product replacement, removal of the defect),
– date of filing and signature of the person submitting the complaint.
The goods under complaint, together with the printed statement, should be sent to the following address:
Gandalfa 1 / 16
The complaint of the goods will be considered within 14 calendar days from the date of submission of the complaint. The customer will be informed about the method of considering the complaint by e-mail.